Thursday, April 24, 2008

20th Anniversary Mother's Day Program, Sunday, May 11, 3:30 pm CHS Cafetorium

Greetings CHS alumni! The great Class of '88! Surely, the best class that ever came out of that school or that town, I might add!

It's been 20 years you guys! It's so hard to believe! Yes, I'm feeling a little old right now just thinking about it.

It is so great that we have this opportunity to come together for the 20th anniversary of the Mother's Day Program as well as our 20 year class reunion! Or might I say, mini-reunion or whatever you want to call it. I just think it's going to be awesome and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone!

Oh, and let's not forget the great Darlene Fowler-Hardy who has kept this program going for 20 years! She could have just quit after her baby boy graduated, but she kept it going! She deserves major props for that!

It was so great talking to Darla Fowler-Mayse, Steve Murray, Bryan Sanders and Donna Rose the other day! Excluding DD, these are voices I haven't heard in years! Glad to know that everyone's doing well and are happy and healthy!

I'm hoping that others can join us soon! I'm also hoping that we can contact some of those long lost classmates that we haven't seen or talked to since graduation. If not for the program, just to see how they are doing. I think it's important for us to reach out to each other and keep in touch, and I'm hoping this blog will help us do that. I created it as a means to exchange ideas for the Mother's Day program and to keep in touch, exchange information, network and whatever else we want to do with it!

So, let's make the 20th Anniversary of the Mother's Day program a great event! A memorable event! Let's raise money for the scholarship fund as our way of giving back to the community. Clarksville's youth are in dire straits right now. They need positive role models and they need to see that their surroundings and environment doesn't define who they are or what they can be!

Let's be that example for them. Let's show them how the Class of '88 does it! Take care and hope to hear from you all soon!

TMW

3 comments:

W2FNSports said...

What's up 88? Good lookin out on the blog T-DUBYA! Let's do this thang.
B

Anonymous said...

Hey everybody! Hope you like the blog! Please send me any additional pix that you would like to see, or if you're not satisfied with your pic, please shoot me a new one and I'll gladly post it for ya! Also, send me any ideas, recommendations, etc that you would like to see on the blog! More pics to come soon! Holla!

D. Mayse said...

Hey everyone! It was soooo good to see everybody on May, 11 - Mother's Day. The program was a success!!! I think I looked forward to seeing everyone more than anything. I hate we weren't able to get together the night before. But there's always the reunion - it has been 20 years(WOW!!) Althought I don't feel a day over 21 :)

Now that we have to some contact info let's stay in touch!

Toni - thanks for creating this. Like I've said before, you are truly creative...you may have missed your calling - but it's not too late to find it again!

Take care!
Dida (DD)

WHERE ARE THEY NOW!

Coming Soon!

Updates on fellow classmates to find out where they are and what they've been up!